It's the most wonderful time of the year... for many reasons! The holiday season is in FULL swing at JQ.. and my house 😜 I truly believe that Christmastime is the most magical and wonderful time of the year, and you will never be able to convince me otherwise! The cozy sweaters, pretty snow, classic movies & music, and of course the tasty treats all add up to make Christmas my favorite holiday each year. I am going to share with you a few of my favorite things about this time of year to get you in the Christmas spirit 🥰
Everything about holiday fashion is absolutely to die for... big chunky sweaters, stunning satin fabrics, you name it! JQ is currently FULL of all the holiday outfits you need in your life! A few of my current favorites are shown below 👇🏻
1. Black Sheer Sleeve Blouse: This black chiffon top is so stunning for your holiday party or dinner. The best part is that this is a top you could 100% wear year round and get sooo much more use out of!
2. Satin Blazer & Matching Shorts: Satin is such a classic holiday fabric, and we have gotten in SO many beautiful satin pieces for your holiday events! I love the mixing and matching possibilities available with this satin set! 🥰
3. Scandinavian Pattern Sweater: And if Christmas was a sweater... this would be it 👇🏻 Bonus: it's incredibly soft and so cozy! Perfect if you want to be comfy but still cute and stylish!
Nothing beats the coziness of Christmas décor and the glow of your tree as you are bundled up watching Christmas movies. Whether you are a November 1st decorator, or an after Thanksgiving decorator, Christmas is the best season to decorate for! I am personally all in on Christmas come November 1... I once heard someone say "Turkey still tastes the same whether the Christmas tree is up or not" and I couldn't agree more, so don't judge! 🤣 Check out some of my holiday decorating! 👇🏻
Holiday Movies + Music
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is more hygge than enjoying a cup of cocoa and cranking some Bing Crosby or turning on How The Grinch Stole Christmas as you watch the snow fall outside ❄
As impossible as it was to make... enjoy this ranking of my top 3 Christmas movies and music 🤗
1. Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas, the Jim Carey version of course, it HAS to be the Jim Carey version.
2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, I mean c'mon, does it get any better than this?
3. Okay, so this isn't actually a movie, but I couldn't chose just one Hallmark movie to take this spot... so I'm giving creds to the entire channel 😜 Now listen, I know you either hate the Hallmark channel or you love it, but I am personally a sucker for a cheesy love story. 💖
1. So, I've decided it's impossible to chose only 3 Christmas songs, so I am going to share the artists instead 😅 Up first in what I would consider to be the "holy trinity" of classic Christmas artists, we have Nat King Cole (specifically his version of "The Christmas Song").
2. Is it really Christmas without Bing Crosby? No. The answer is no, it is not Christmas with out Bing Crosby.
3. We couldn't forget Ol' Blue Eyes himself...
4. I just have to throw out some honorable mentions... Judy Garland, Mariah Carey, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, the list goes on 🎶
I hope you've enjoyed this lengthy blog of my Christmas favorites... share in the comments with us what your favorite thing about the holiday season is! 🎄❄